hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7106 (project unsplit) this weekend
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:50:24 GMT
All of the nits I ran into should be resolved and we should be good to go. I
will start this in just about 10 minutes (3pm PST).

***Please hold all commits until further notice!*** I anticipate that this
should take under an hour, but if there are any bumps along the way it might
stretch into the evening. I'll send out an "all clear" email when things are
ready to go on the new layout.

I've disabled all of the Hudson builds for now and will be re-enabling them
one by one after reconfiguring their SVN URLs.

-Todd