hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:36:28 GMT
When casting your vote, please keep in mind that the vast majority of the
time the "Powered By" logo will be displayed in a size much smaller than
what is displayed on Owen's link. Here's a similar page which shows all the
logos at a few different sizes:

http://people.apache.org/~atm/hadoop-powered-by/

(This is the reason I prefer choice #5 to all others. I believe it'll be
more visually distinct from the project logo at small sizes, which was the
point of developing a "Powered By" logo in the first place.)

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera