hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] 11 Days to Scale-A-Thon
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:25:05 GMT
Just a friendly reminder to everyone of the upcoming Scale-A-Thon event at Bronto Software.
 We've got a great day planned of hands on programming with Apache Hadoop and other related
tools like Apache HBase, Mahout, Hive, etc.  The event is June 18th at Bronto Software in
Durham, NC.

Thanks in no small part to the generosity of several sponsors, the event, including lunch,
dinner, drinks and compute time on Amazon EC2 will be completely free.  Our sponsors so far
are Bronto Software, Booz Allen Hamilton, iContact, Open Source Integrators and Cloudera.
 If you want to find out more, check out http://www.scaleathon.com or register at http://scaleathon-rtp.eventbrite.com/

Cheers,
Grant