hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Powered by Logo
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:19:18 GMT
All,
   We've had a wide range of entries for a powered by logo. I've put them all on a page, here:

http://people.apache.org/~omalley/hadoop-powered-by/

Since there are a lot of contenders and we only want a single round of voting, let's use single
transferable vote ( STV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote). The important
thing is to pick the images *IN ORDER* that you would like them.

My vote (in order of course): 4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.

In other words, I want option 4 most and option 6 least. With STV, you don't need to worry
about voting for an unpopular choice since your vote will automatically roll over to your
next choice.

-- Owen