hadoop-general mailing list archives

From 郭顺旭 <guo...@163.com>
Subject Re:[VOTE] Powered by Logo
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 06:11:46 GMT
My vote (in order of course): 2, 6, 4, 3, 5, 1.
At 2011-06-15 11:19:18,"Owen OMalley" <omalley@apache.org> wrote:
>All,
>   We've had a wide range of entries for a powered by logo. I've put them all on a page,
here:

>http://people.apache.org/~omalley/hadoop-powered-by/
>
>Since there are a lot of contenders and we only want a single round of voting, let's use
single transferable vote ( STV http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_transferable_vote). The
important thing is to pick the images *IN ORDER* that you would like them.

>My vote (in order of course): 4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6.
>
>In other words, I want option 4 most and option 6 least. With STV, you don't need to worry
about voting for an unpopular choice since your vote will automatically roll over to your
next choice.