hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Tsz Wo \(Nicholas\), Sze" <s29752-hadoopgene...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7106 (project unsplit) this weekend
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 18:42:20 GMT

Great work!

A few minor problems:
(1) I had committed MAPREDUCE-2588, however, an commit email was sent to both
common-commits@ and mapreduce-commits@.
(2) hadoop/site becomes an empty directory.
(3) There are svn properties in hadoop/common/trunk/

(2) and (3) are simple.  I will remove hadoop/site and the svn properties for

Does anyone know how to fix (1)?

A separated question:
Strictly speaking, this is not "project unsplit" since we are going to submit
patches for individual sub-projects as before, i.e. we keep generating and
committing patches to common/trunk/[common/hdfs/mapreduce] but not
common/trunk;  hudson will pick up patches from individual sub-projects, etc.
Am I correct?  Just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page.  :)