hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Shall we adopt the "Defining Hadoop" page
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:45:05 GMT
One clarification: I've only had time to review the wiki document for
some terminology updates, and not for the overall content yet.  So from
the trademarks@ point of view, more review is needed before we work on
making this official.

 From the significant amount of discussion in this vote thread, I think
it might be good to have the Hadoop PMC and trademarks@ work on getting
a more organized consensus first, before voting on an updated proposed
Hadoop policy.

- Shane