hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Milind Bhandarkar <mbhandar...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Defining Hadoop Compatibility -revisiting-
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 04:52:23 GMT
Ok, my mistake. They have only asked for documented specifications. I may
have been influenced by all the specifications I have read. All of them
were in English, which is characterized as a natural language.

But then, if you are proposing a specification in a non-natural-language,
isn't that called a test suite ? Or is there a middle ground ?

- milind

--
Milind Bhandarkar
mbhandarkar@linkedin.com