hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Srinivas <sures...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 21:29:19 GMT
I am getting the final metrics patch HDFS-1117 in. Also here is the list
Jitendra had compiled about some of the HDFS patches flagged as not in
trunk:
HDFS-1020  - Yes, incorporated into 1201
HDFS-1022  - NA for trunk
HDFS-1136  - Yes, Fixed in hdfs-1178
HDFS-1153  - NO
HDFS-1158  - YES/NO, This issue is covered by HDFS-1161. Filed separate
issues for the suggested enhancements. by Eli.
HDFS-1313  - YES, It was backport of HDFS-481.
HDFS-495   - NA for trunk
HDFS-6599  - Is it HADOOP-6599? HADOOP-6599 is committed in common trunk.
HDFS-740   - This redirects to HADOOP-6344, which is committed to trunk.