hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Devaraj Das <d...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 15:02:26 GMT
I can do a tour of the MR-279 codebase but I am currently flying out on the afternoon of Wednesday.
Let me see if I can change the flight bookings.

On 5/11/11 3:48 AM, "Steve Loughran" <stevel@apache.org> wrote:

On 11/05/2011 03:12, Devaraj Das wrote:
> I'll be there .. Looking forward to meeting up with Ian and the other Hadoop'ers...

OK, there's now a tentative plan for a Hadoop hackathon, i'd like a
volunteer to do a tour of the MR-279 codebase, and we have a volunteer
to talk about gridmix.

http://berlinbuzzwords.de/wiki/hadoop-hackathon

Being a hackathon and all, some coding theme would be good. Testing MR-279?