hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Milind Bhandarkar <mbhandar...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 06:18:49 GMT
Allen, there are per job limits, and per user limits in this branch. (So,
max capacity of -1 is for the queue, but within the queue, the per user
limits come into picture.) If I remember right, the defaults were based on
a certain assumption of how many users would be on a queue simultaneously.
Of course this would need to be set in the site-specific config.

- milind

--
Milind Bhandarkar
mbhandarkar@linkedin.com