hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Milind Bhandarkar <mbhandar...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 01:30:57 GMT
My (non-binding) vote for 0.20.203.0-rc1 is +1.

I downloaded, compiled, ran tests, ran my bigrams example, all ran
perfectly.
(I did a single node test without security on.)

The voting criteria I used are:

1. Is this a working release? : Yes
2. Does it take the codebase forward? : Yes
3. Does it have features that the user community might find valuable? : Yes

- milind

--
Milind Bhandarkar
mbhandarkar@linkedin.com