hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Dan <danharve...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: anyone else going to berlin buzzwords?
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 21:29:51 GMT
I'll be heading there too, probably there till Thursday/Friday so
could attend a hackathon after the conference.

It would be great if it wasn't the same time as the HBase hackathon
which is planned for the 8th, or could be combined with it if it's
better on the Wednesday? I'm not sure who's organising that...

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Devaraj Das <ddas@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> I can do a tour of the MR-279 codebase but I am currently flying out on the afternoon
of Wednesday. Let me see if I can change the flight bookings.