hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <charmal...@allthingshadoop.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathon: 5/18 in Palo Alto and San Francisco
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 01:06:41 GMT
Any chance for something in the east (NYC) or do I need to start nagging the
wife and kids that west coast weather is the way to go?

I will post on the NYC HUG maybe we can get some Hack together contrib to
Hadoop.... but maybe some evening/day that a few commiters on this list that
are in NYC (not sure if there are any based in NYC?) they can run a mini
hackathon to help get folks in contrib mode? that would rock!

Maybe even some standard type of "Hack @ HUG" that every HUG can do with
their users (build, patch, build, deploy, test) if they want...

Thanks to all contributors and commiters for your hard work and continued
efforts/dedication.

--

/*
Joe Stein