hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <charmal...@allthingshadoop.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathon: 5/18 in Palo Alto and San Francisco
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 01:06:41 GMT
Any chance for something in the east (NYC) or do I need to start nagging the
wife and kids that west coast weather is the way to go?

I will post on the NYC HUG maybe we can get some Hack together contrib to
Hadoop.... but maybe some evening/day that a few commiters on this list that
are in NYC (not sure if there are any based in NYC?) they can run a mini
hackathon to help get folks in contrib mode? that would rock!

Maybe even some standard type of "Hack @ HUG" that every HUG can do with
their users (build, patch, build, deploy, test) if they want...

Thanks to all contributors and commiters for your hard work and continued

Joe Stein
Twitter: @allthingshadoop