hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 20:56:49 GMT
+1

Downloaded, verified, tested on single node cluster to my
satisfaction.  We've also brought this release up on a sizable cluster
and checked its basic sanity.

Regardless of the difficult path we've had over the past year, this is
a good chunk of code to get out to the community.  I'd much rather
explain a convoluted numbering system or what is or isn't in this
release than continue to apologize for having no release at all.

-Jakob