hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Allen Wittenauer <awittena...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 02:31:58 GMT

On May 6, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Todd Papaioannou wrote:

> Allen,
>
> Can you provide some more details into what issues you are seeing with the
> capacity scheduler? Is it just the docs don't match the code, or are you
> seeing real issues with job scheduling?

	Jobs are definitely not getting the maximum number of task slots they should be getting.
 I'm suspecting a bug with how max-limit of -1 queues are handled.  I'll actually be in the
office next week to try and see if I can figure out where things are going haywire.

	[I filed a bug on this a few weeks ago before I left for vacation.  It was basically ignored.]