hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 23:55:42 GMT
On May 4, 2011, at 4:44 PM, Todd Lipcon wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Arun C Murthy <acm@yahoo-inc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On May 4, 2011, at 4:09 PM, Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze wrote:
>>
>> The list seems highly inaccurate.  Checked the first few N/A
>> items.  All
>>> are
>>> false positives.
>>>

>> Also,  can you please provide a list on features which are not
>> related to
>> gridmix benchmarks or herriot tests?
>>

> Here are a few I quickly pulled up:

So, it's around 10? Approximately? Also, the ones you put up were
reviewed via jira.

Please note that several of the ones you are pointing out are already
in y-merge branch which is nearly trunk. including MR-2378 as you
pointed out.

Thanks for the list, I'll ensure we work on forward porting them.

Arun