hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate 0.20.203.0-rc1
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 20:26:35 GMT
Hi Folks,

This is a release vote, let's stay focused.  On this thread I think appropriate responses
are either

+1 and some short commentary  (assuming you've tried it and it works)

or

-1 and some short commentary.  It would also be cool if you noted if you've tried it.

----

In the spirit of my feedback, I'll respond to this under another subject.

Thanks,

E14

On May 4, 2011, at 12:17 PM, Eli Collins wrote:

> On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Owen O'Malley <omalley@apache.org> wrote:
>> Here's an updated release candidate for 0.20.203.0. I've incorporated the feedback
and included all of the patches from 0.20.2, which is the last stable release. I also fixed
the eclipse-plugin problem.