hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 22:17:26 GMT

This candidate has lots of patches that are not in trunk, potentially
adding regressions to 0.22 and 0.23.  This should be addressed before we
release from 0.20-security.  We should also not move to four-component
version numbering.  A release from the 0.20-security branch should
perhaps be called 0.20.100.

On 05/04/2011 10:31 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
> Here's an updated release candidate for I've incorporated the feedback and
included all of the patches from 0.20.2, which is the last stable release. I also fixed the
eclipse-plugin problem.
> The candidate is at: http://people.apache.org/~omalley/hadoop-
> Please download it, inspect it, compile it, and test it. Clearly, I'm +1.
> -- Owen

View raw message