hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop Hackathons: 5/11 and 5/18 in SF and Palo Alto
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 00:57:28 GMT
Awesome.

I'm sorry to miss this (I'm neck deep in MR-279), but a heads up on
forward porting from my end:
# Luke and Suresh are sick of me bugging them and just rolled up their
sleeves to finish up all of the metrics2 work! Thanks guys! I've
reviewed/committed Luke's https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-6919
  and Suresh finished up the rest.
# I'll work with Devaraj/Chris to finish up the TT security hole (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-2178

).