hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: ANN: HBase 0.90.2 is available for download
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:25:19 GMT
Lior and Joe:

Sorry for the mvn lag.  The mvn deploy system is smarter than me.  The
deploy requires four full builds of HBase running all tests.  I
inevitably get distracted and forget the process or else I am demented
and answer one of the questions just off and then I have to start
over.  I'm not sure how it all works either and should take the time
to figure it (but again, distraction, dementia take over...).

It should be up soon.  I'm on it.

St.Ack