hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7106: Re-organize hadoop subversion layout
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 05:02:53 GMT
I'm still planning to make this SVN change on Thursday this week.

Ian, Owen, Todd, note the questions I ask you below.  Can you help with these on Thursday?

Thanks,
Nige

On Apr 9, 2011, at 11:09 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:

> All,
>
> As discussed in Jan/Feb, I'd like to coordinate a date for committing the re-organization
of our svn layout: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7106.  I propose Thursday
April 21 at 11am PDT.

> - I will send out reminders leading up to that date.
> - I will announce on IRC when I'm about to start the changes.
> - I will run the script to make the changes.
> - Ian, can you update the asf-authorization-template file and the asf-mailer.conf files
at the same time?
> - Owen/Todd/Jukka, can you make sure that actions needed by git users are taken care
of at the same time? (what are these?)