hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <...@holsman.net>
Subject removing old releases
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 12:19:54 GMT
I've had a look at hadoop's dist area (http://www.apache.org/dist/hadoop/ )
and was wondering which of these people think we should do here.

If no one objects within a week, I will remove everything except the hadoop-0.20.2,
hadoop-21.0, and stable directories there.

Thanks
Ian

Begin forwarded message:

--
Ian Holsman
Ian@Holsman.net

Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
Elbert Hubbard