hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject HADOOP-7106: Re-organize hadoop subversion layout
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 06:09:27 GMT
All,

As discussed in Jan/Feb, I'd like to coordinate a date for committing the re-organization
of our svn layout: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-7106.  I propose Thursday
April 21 at 11am PDT.

- I will send out reminders leading up to that date.
- I will announce on IRC when I'm about to start the changes.
- I will run the script to make the changes.
- Ian, can you update the asf-authorization-template file and the asf-mailer.conf files at
the same time?
- Owen/Todd/Jukka, can you make sure that actions needed by git users are taken care of at
the same time? (what are these)

More info on this change is at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ProjectSplit

Cheers,
Nige