hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Sonar - http://analysis.apache.org/ does anyone want hadoop in there?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:34:26 GMT

Sonar was around for a while and Apache has this setup since late
2009, I believe.  I had asked  INFRA folks on a few occasions about
adding Hadoop repos to their installation, but never heard anything

I'd be awesome if you can talk to the right people so it'd happen eventually.
  Thanks in advance,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 05:59, Ian Holsman <ian@holsman.net> wrote:
> I just discovered this Apache site,
> Apache Sonar performs source code analysis on the java code, and it looks pretty, and
I'm sure some people would find it useful.
> If people are interested I can start putting finding out how to put the hadoop code in
there, so we can get stats on our own code.
> Regards
> Ian
> --
> Ian Holsman
> Ian@Holsman.net
> PH: +1-703 879-3128 AOLIM: ianholsman Skype:iholsman
> To know recursion, you must first know recursion.

View raw message