hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Sonar - http://analysis.apache.org/ does anyone want hadoop in there?
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:34:26 GMT
Ian,

Sonar was around for a while and Apache has this setup since late
2009, I believe.  I had asked  INFRA folks on a few occasions about
adding Hadoop repos to their installation, but never heard anything
back.

I'd be awesome if you can talk to the right people so it'd happen eventually.
--
  Thanks in advance,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 05:59, Ian Holsman <ian@holsman.net> wrote:
> I just discovered this Apache site,
> Apache Sonar performs source code analysis on the java code, and it looks pretty, and
I'm sure some people would find it useful.

> If people are interested I can start putting finding out how to put the hadoop code in
there, so we can get stats on our own code.