hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Dhruba Borthakur <dhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Abandon thriftfs HDFS contrib
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 03:28:13 GMT
+0.

we are using this in production, but sadly I never had any time to keep it
updated. I have a plan of integrating the generated Thrift server-stubs with
the namenode itself, so that the NameNode can expose Hadoop RPC as well as
Thrift RPC. But this is something for the future, so I am fine either way if
we decide to remove it or to keep it as it is.

thanks,
dhruba