hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.22 Blockers
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:56:25 GMT

On Feb 12, 2011, at 2:44 PM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2011, at 9:44 AM, Nigel Daley wrote:

to get those assigned.  I'll start reviewing these issues more closely over the weekend.

>>> 	Does this include the ones you unmarked as blockers for some mysterious reason?
>>
>> To which issues are you referring exactly?
>>

> 	I'm thinking specifically of the one that prevents datanodes from being properly decommissioned.
 But you've changed so many it is hard to say what the full list is.

Something from here perhaps? https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t39bSGEkCmAqKkXJwyHVFJw&hl=en#gid=3
These were the original Hadoop 0.22 Jira's that weren't blockers so I unassigned them, as
per release SOP.

I want to make sure what you're referring to was inadvertent. Please provide issue numbers
and then I can respond.

Nige