hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: triggering automated precommit testing
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:57:52 GMT
Hey Nigel,

Would there be any way to add a feature where we can make some special
comment on the JIRA that would trigger a hudson retest? There are a lot of
really old patches out on the JIRA that would be worth re-testing against
trunk, and it's a pain to download and re-attach.

I'm thinking a comment with a special token like "@Hudson.Test"

Failing that, Ian, can you add me to the Hudson list?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera