hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Harsh J <qwertyman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write on HDFS by WEbServer
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:08:33 GMT
Well if you are trying only to write files to Hadoop's Distributed
File System, you can simply get that done with (2).

If you are planning to run MapReduce jobs (a good bunch of them), then
you would need something more specific/elaborate to suit your exact
needs (Either managing a set of jars, or configuring jobs live from
the webapp and submitting, etc.).

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com