hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alessandro Binhara <binh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to write on HDFS by WEbServer
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:36:13 GMT
Well in second case :
Tomcat --> webserver --> HDFS ..

my example run here from the shell
hadoop jar HahoopHdfsHello.jar HadooHdfsHello

thats ok..
i try run directly in java line.

i think to write on hdfs , it need a enviroment of hadoop.

In a java aplication or webserver it will work ?
i try run my java example.. and a i have a problema with jar

root@master:~# java -jar HahoopHdfsHello.jar
Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
HahoopHdfsHello.jar

thanks for answer ..