hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alessandro Binhara <binh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem write on HDFS
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:27:27 GMT
I build a servlet with a hadoop...
i think that tomcat enviroment will be find a hadoop-core-0.20.2.jar .. but
a get a same error

*ype* Exception report

*message***

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

*root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration
	HadoopWriterLib.HadoopWriter.OpenFileSystem(HadoopWriter.java:22)
	HadoopWriterLib.HadoopWriter.<init>(HadoopWriter.java:16)
	HadoopServletTest.doGet(HadoopServletTest.java:35)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:722)

*note* *The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/7.0.6 logs.*

The error can be a problem on my ubuntu server ?

thanks