hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move project split down a level
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:43:26 GMT
Big +1.

Curious how this will map to git, though - do we go back to one git repo?

When we have a patch that is mainly HDFS or MR focused but will need changes
across projects, can we just put up one patch in HDFS/MR or do we still need
to open a parallel common JIRA?

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera