hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: email lists: too many or not enough?
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:47:25 GMT

On Jan 11, 2011, at 8:35 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:

> On Jan 11, 2011, at 9:38 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:
>> We do try to move the questions off of general. It would be great if someone
>> updated the website with the intended usage of each of the lists.
>
> Ok, I'll work on a page.

Done. See the revamped http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html
(it's a new page).
I couldn't figure out how to add cell padding around the table cells so it looks squished
-- any forrest deities out there that can provide the right incantation?

>> Actually, we also need to move Zookeeper to the related projects of the
>> site.
>
> I'll do that too.

Done.  But didn't remove the tab or change the links.  They still point to hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper.
 Turns out zookeeper.apache.org isn't fully ready according to Patrick.

Cheers,
Nige