hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject [0.22] Removed all non-blockers/non-critical from 0.22 in Jira
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 02:33:49 GMT
Folks,

I have updated Jira to remove "Fix In" 0.22 from all non-blockers and non-critical issues
across common, hdfs, and mapreduce.  If you're wondering what used to be marked for 0.22,
I put them in this spreadsheet for your reference (there is one sheet for each of the projects):
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjXiUl01876EdDM5YlNHRWtDbUFxS2tYSnd5SFZGSnc&hl=en

***If you now mark an issue for 0.22, please set it's priority as accurately as possible (preferably
blocker or critical only) and provide a rationale on why it needs to be in 0.22.***

Our next goal is to fix blockers so we can post a release candidate.

Cheers,
Nige