Not sure what state this issue is in, would be nice for 0.22

I don't see it in the lists below. It's a bit of a blocker running on non-Sun (Oracle) JREs.

Ken (K.N.) Walker 2670 Queensview Drive
J9 Java Class Libraries Lead Ottawa, Ontario K2B 8K1
Java Technology Centre Canada
IBM Software Group
Phone:+1-613-356-5021
e-mail:ken_walker@ca.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Nigel Daley ---2010/12/21 02:26:32 PM---I think it's important we get more frequent releases back on Nigel Daley ---2010/12/21 02:26:32 PM---I think it's important we get more frequent releases back on track, so I'll volunteer to do it. Its

Nigel Daley <ndaley@mac.com>

general@hadoop.apache.org

2010/12/21 02:26 PM

Re: Plans for the 0.22 Release

I think it's important we get more frequent releases back on track, so I'll volunteer to do it.  Its been a while since I was the release manager so I'll need help.

Looks like in Jira we currently have:
 26 MR blockers:
http://tinyurl.com/23s5vzg
 17 HDFS blockers:
http://tinyurl.com/27w82vl
 6 HADOOP blockers:
http://tinyurl.com/2bmycl2
Now that we are past feature freeze (i.e. branch creation), not all of these are truly blockers.  I'll start cleaning up the list and ping folks after the holidays.

Cheers,
Nige