hadoop-general mailing list archives

From C J <c.josh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple hadoop configurations
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 22:20:14 GMT
Hi,

I have 2 hadoop clusters . Both these clusters have their own set of jobs
running. I also have some distcp jobs which copy over data from one cluster to
another.

I want to be able to control the jobs on both the clusters through one scheduler
(so I can coordinate the jobs).

I am wondering when I need to trigger a job through a scheduler, how can I send
to one of the 2 clusters.

2 clusters means 2 sets of configuration files.Is there any way to get a handle
to one of these clusters, by specifying the configuration file name or
something?

Will appreciate any help or clues.

Thanks.