hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Sridhar Yalamanchili <Sridhar.Yalamanch...@prosum.com>
Subject Hadoop Developers Needed; Los Angeles, CA
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 00:21:53 GMT
To All Hadoop Developers:

I'm a Managing Partner in a Technology Staffing and Consulting firm in Los Angeles, CA. We've
been engaged by a well funded start-up in Los Angeles, CA to find Hadoop Developers for permanent
roles within this company. If you are interested, I would love to have a conversation with
you about the roles. If you'd like to forward a resume to be reviewed, please feel free to
do so.

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Sridhar Yalamanchili
Managing Partner
Prosum Staffing