hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Chris Douglas <cdoug...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hadoop Bylaws
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:27:33 GMT
+1 -C

---

Summary of protocol for major votes:
  Adding code: Lazy consensus (committers)
  Release plan: Lazy majority (committers)
  Releasing code: Lazy majority (PMC)
  New codebase/subproject: Lazy 2/3 majority (PMC)
  Adding contributor: Lazy consensus (PMC)
  Removing contributor: Lazy 2/3 majority (PMC)
  Change bylaws: Majority (PMC)
  7 day voting period