hadoop-general mailing list archives

From rahul patodi <patodira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up a three node cluster
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:36:04 GMT
Hi peter,
I have created a blog for this, you can refer it:
http://hadoop-tutorial.blogspot.com/2010/11/running-hadoop-in-distributed-mode.html
in this blog all the steps are well tested,
in case if you get any problem you can post comment, i would love to solve
all the problems.

--
-Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Patodi