hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinithra Varadharajan <vinit...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: interfaces to HDFS icw Kerberos
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:12:55 GMT
+ Hue-user mailing list

Hi Evert,

Which version of Hue and CDH are you using? CDH3b3 includes Yahoo's security
patches, which provide Kerberos authentication. In CDH3b3, we have made
changes to Hue's filebrowser application, which provides an interface to
upload data into HDFS, so that it works with Hadoop's authentication. Is
this similar to what you're looking for?