hadoop-general mailing list archives

From rahul patodi <patodira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to upgrade hadoop
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:31:03 GMT
I have upgraded hadoop from 0.18.X to 0.19.X then to 0.20.X successfully
please follow this link:

http://hadoop-tutorial.blogspot.com/2010/11/upgrade-hadoop.html

If you get any error please leave a comment

-Thanks and Regards,
Rahul Patodi
Associate Software Engineer,
Impetus Infotech (India) Private Limited,
www.impetus.com
Mob:09907074413