hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <had...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: Hadoop on PlanetLab nodes
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 03:43:35 GMT
to answer the 2nd part of your question.. how do I log on with a different
userID.
you can create a file called
.ssh/config

and in that you can specify the userID to use as a default, as well as other
parameters
for example:

I have the following set up for all hosts on example.com

 33 Host *.example.com
 34         Port 22
 35         Protocol 2
 36         Compression no