hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop code reviews on ReviewBoard?
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:56:18 GMT
Hey Cos,

I think the setup used for Hive and HBase posts the RB comments to the
jira which makes it easier to follow.

RB isn't a second system for tracking issues, jira isn't a code review
system, and RB isn't an issue tracker. I think the idea is to have
issue/design-level discussion on jira and code-level discussion on RB.

Thanks,
Eli