hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Grandl Robert <rgra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Hadoop on PlanetLab nodes
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:32:02 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to set up Hadoop  on PlanetLab nodes.

However, as far as I seen I need password less SSH login between master and slave nodes in
Hadoop.
My
main problem is for planet lab nodes I have a privatekey I always use
when connect to planet lab nodes. I am using  ssh -i ~/.ssh/privatekey
user@planet_lab_node

Also, the username on planet lab nodes is different from the user name I have on my local
cluster.

Is there any possibility to use hadoop on planet lab nodes ?

Any hints, suggestions or links will be valuable for me.

Thanks,
Robert