hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Roger Smith <rogersmith1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Mailing list for posting a job opportunity
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:00:45 GMT
I am starting a new cloud computing technology startup to develop a Hadoop-based
software for CleanTech applications and looking for a developer with deep Hadoop
experience to join the founding team. I would like to know if Apache has a
mailing list to post opportunities of such nature, one similar to Eclipse Job
Forum mailing list. If yes, I would very much appreciate a pointer. If not, I
want to gauge level of interest from this community to start one (a job mailing
list).

Roger Smith