hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Patch testing
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:54:20 GMT
Thanks for getting to it, Nigel. This is absolutely useful and allows to keep
weeds out of the trunk up to a certain degree.

There were at least two slightly different sources of information about what's
going on with test-patch process. Would you mind to post a brief about the
situation so comments can be more substantial?

Thanks,
  Cos