hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jon Zuanich <jon.zuan...@cloudera.com>
Subject What's Happening Around Hadoop World?
Date Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:20:09 GMT
If anyone knows of other events happening around Hadoop World please let us
know and we will include them in our calendar.

These are items Cloudera has happening around Hadoop World:

*Oct 11:*
Training - Intro to Hadoop
Training - Hadoop Essentials for Managers
Training - Cloudera HUE SDK
6: Customer Appreciation Dinner
*Oct 12:*
6 - 7:30: Networking Reception
*Oct 13:*
Training - Developer Training & Certification
Training - Administrator Training & Certification
Training - Analyzing Data with Hive and Pig
*Oct 14:*
Training(cont.) - Developer Training & Certification
Training(cont.) - Administrator Training & Certification
Training(cont.) - Analyzing Data with Hive and Pig
*Oct 15:*
Training - HBase

Regards,
Jon

--
Jon Zuanich
Marketing Intern

*Hadoop World 2010 -- October 12 | New York -- *Register
today!<http://www.cloudera.com/company/press-center/hadoop-world-nyc/>