hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Stephen Watt <sw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject August Austin Hadoop User Group Meeting
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2010 16:39:58 GMT
Hi Folks

For those in the Austin, Texas area we'll be meeting again this Thursday
evening (8/26). Karmasphere and Pentaho will be presenting and I'll also
be giving a quick introduction to Hadoop for all the new attendees before
we begin.

Full details are available here -
http://austinhug.blogspot.com/2010/08/august-meeting-826.html

Regards