hadoop-general mailing list archives

From C J <c.josh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Child processes on datanodes/task trackers
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:59:34 GMT
Thanks Ted!

I did a jstack and it seems there is an issue with ehcache that I am using in
the mapper task.

"net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager@57ac3379" daemon prio=10 tid=0x0000000059180800
nid=0x379e in Object.wait() [0x0000000041506000]
   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
        at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
        - waiting on <0x00002aaabb0b89a8> (a java.util.TaskQueue)
        - locked <0x00002aaabb0b89a8> (a java.util.TaskQueue)

   Locked ownable synchronizers:
        - None
.
.
.

The hadoop version I am using is 0.20.2.

Thanks.