hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Dinner DUS (co-located with FSFE fellowship meetup)
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:06:58 GMT

Hello,

the evening after FrOSCon - that is on August 22nd 2010 at 7:30p.m. CEST - a
combined "FSFE Fellowship meetup/ Apache dinner*" takes place in Tigges in
Düsseldorf (Brunnenstraße 1, at Bilker S-Bahnhof). Given it doesn't rain, we'll
be sitting outside.

Would be great to meet you there for tasty food, interesting discussions on
Apache in general, as well as projects like Lucene, Hadoop or Tomcat in
particular. Anyone interested in either the FSFE or Apache is welcome to join
us.

One personal request: Somehow, Rainer (Kersten, FSFE) talked me into preparing a
talk on what the ASF is all about - would be really great to have more people
around share their experience.

See you in Düsseldorf,
Isabel

* http://blog.isabel-drost.de/index.php/archives/category/events/apache-dinner-